Please use our COVID pointers right here to make sure security.
Be certain to join right here to obtain e mail updates about Local weather Watch.
Then comply with these steps beneath:
Step 1: To get began taking part in Local weather Watch see if there’s a native Coordinator in your space
- Test the Coordinator itemizing
- If there isn’t a coordinator close to you take into account turning into a neighborhood coordinator by studying the supplies on this web page.
- Should you simply wish to take part by yourself, thats okay! Look by this to discover an in-depth, visible information to how local weather watch works and study how one can get began by yourself.
Step 2: Then learn these to discover ways to conduct Local weather Watch surveys
These supplies give a normal overview of this system so you may determine if you wish to take part:
These supplies offer you extra particular directions on learn how to take part:
Step 3: Subsequent, study concerning the methods you may acquire and submit your knowledge
Step 4: Earlier than you exit to survey, use these on-line mapping instruments to plan your survey places
Directions on learn how to use the device to discover squares and plan survey level places can be found by the knowledge icon within the Planner.
If you’re requested for login credentials, please comply with these steps
1. Go to arcgis.com and login with the supplied credentials.
Username : ClimateWatch Password: Audubon1
2. As soon as logged in and whereas in the identical window, go to the highest and navigate to https://gis.audubon.org/ClimateWatch
Directions on learn how to declare a sq. are contained by the knowledge icon within the planner.